Premed 101 Forums

Only 4 people got in???????

Guest pjdavis

Guest pjdavis

From looking at this board it appears that only 4 people got early acceptance to the U of M. I am not sure how this can be, but anyway. So anybody want to hazzard a guess as to when the U of M will send out it's acceptances and wait-lists? I'll wager that they will be mailed out the 31st of May and we will hear, in the oncoming days. I have no idea if I am right though.

-pjdavis

Guest deeds16

I called them last week about this, and they said that we SHOULD get a letter around the first week of June. We will get one of three letters...an acceptance, a rejection, or a wait-list. (hehe...I was wondering when someone would post something on the Manitoba site...6 days without any new postings..wow)

Guest sweetstuff25

wow? 75%? waitlisted or got in? i think 85% of the students that get in are from the province...but no idea of waitlists.

Guest ubcpharmer

It seems that the waitlist moves quite a bit for oop. last year something like 45 oop people were interviewed and out of these 30 or so people got in. a lot of oop applicants also get into other schools and choose to go there rather than manitoba. i think that this years 1st year class had a total of 10-12 oop students

Archived