Premed 101 Forums

Ubc Interview

I got accepted as well! I am going to be in the Northern and Rural Cohort. I still haven't seen anything on the online grad system... I'm assuming it will be updated next week (although it makes me nervous that it's still not official :mellow: ). 

Congrats everyone!

Congratulations to you too!! What is your GPA, if you don't mind me asking? I would like to apply to the northen/rural cohort as well, did they give you info on where you will be going when you got accepted?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got my acceptance letter for UBC physio (Vancouver cohort) last week as well. Also concerned that there is no letter on the CWL graduate application system. Seems like others are having the same issue. Does anyone know anything about what the 'conditions' of the offers are?

I got my acceptance letter for UBC physio (Vancouver cohort) last week as well. Also concerned that there is no letter on the CWL graduate application system. Seems like others are having the same issue. Does anyone know anything about what the 'conditions' of the offers are?

Congratulations! I'm applying next year for the Vancouver cohort. Do you mind if I ask what you GPA was? I'm trying to decide if mine is high enough to get me an interview or if I should take some extra classes in the summer to bump it up. Thanks in advance! 

Congratulations to you too!! What is your GPA, if you don't mind me asking? I would like to apply to the northen/rural cohort as well, did they give you info on where you will be going when you got accepted?

Thank you! My GPA was 87% for upper level and prereqs. No, they don't give you any info on where you are going yet. 

Archived