Premed 101 Forums

MAC's stats

Guest Jane

For anyone that is curious, there is a link to the stats for class of 2003 & 2004 on MAC's admission page. Maybe someone has already mentioned this but I hadn't seen it before so I just thought I would share.

Guest Ian Wong

Hi Jane,

Would it be possible for you to post the link directly? If you copy and paste the URL, including the http:// part, EZBoard will convert it into a clickable link.

Many thanks for the heads up,

Ian

UBC, Med 3

Guest ThugJaan

Holy, there is a person in that class who is older than 50...wow, talk about a strange place to learn in...can't imagine being in the same class as someone who is older than my dad.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ThugJaan

How does he fit in socially with everyone in the class? Does he come out partying with you guys, do people talk to him like they talk to other classmates, or do people relate to him more as an uncle or something?

I don't see him out at the bars but he does fit in well in daytime events. I have not heard of anybody treating him as an elder figure. I bleive that most if not all see him as a peer.

He has quite a diverse background (e.g., farmer, teacher and now med student). He has a great sense of humor and brings alot to the table during discussions. I feel I can learn a lot from him.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived