Premed 101 Forums

Stupid Question

Guest Beaver

Guest Beaver

Will they be mail or courier our letters. Does anyone know if its possible to go in and pick up the letter ourselves?

Thanks

Guest UWOMED2005

Don't sweat it Beaver. I'm pretty sure they courier the letters - mine arrived last year before I expected them to. The goods should arrive the morning of June 3rd (as May 31st is a Friday.)

Guest ItsmeMelissa

I called the Mac office a while back with that question. She told me they were mailed out "on the 31st by regular mail".

I live in Hamilton so I am hopeful for Monday June 3rd. My interview letter was dated on a Friday and arrived in Chatham (250 or so Kms away) on the Monday.

Now if only I could figure out exactly what time my postie comes at! That's tomorrow's project....

Melissa

Guest Angela

I think you're referring to the postman or the actual mails themselves.

I actually did it - found out the approximate time our mailman comes around. No, no, I didn't hide behind the apple tree next to the mailbox. I just asked my nieces and nephews if they've ever seen the postman showing up.

Now, Beaver, that's a very good point. Did you ever find out from them if we can pick up the letters ourselves?

Angela

Guest ItsmeMelissa

That would be a remnant from my time in the U.K. ! Postie is another word for mailman, but I like to use it because it is gender neutral.

I am pretty sure that you are not allowed to pick up letters from the office. If anyone hears differently, please let me know!

Beaver, are you in the Hamilton area?

Melissa

Guest Beaver

Hi Melissa

I live in toronto right now because I teach at UofT, but my parents live in Ancaster :)

So I'm always back and forth between the Hamilton area and Toronto. Consequently my Dad works at Mac too! He's a Radiologist there but alas even he couldn't get my letter so I guess the only thing we can do is wait for the "postie"

Guest sos2002

Hi there..I am not sure if this would work out..contact the mail office directly for those who like to get rid of thier waiting period,in other word, Get thier mail by hand from the mail office ( sorry it just an idea!?!)..all the best for all of u

Archived