Premed 101 Forums

Interview Strategies

Guest nicolekavita

Guest nicolekavita

I would love to hear the accounts of people who went for interviews. What are some of the questions they asked, given your background.

Well, since most people introduced themselves - I would give a brief description of where I am in live. I graduated from U of T with a BSc in Psych and a MA in Crim. I have worked in a few social services agencies, including a shelter and I now work as a Probation and Parole Officer. Mac seems to always be on my mind! I am hoping I get an interview, but I know how it goes. I would like to get some insight from people who have been through the process.

Nicole

Guest macdaddyeh

Hi There. Welcome to ezboard. I'm a recent newcomer. I encourage you to look at the post entitled "interviews" because it contains a lot of valuable information regarding the interview process.

I can't give you any specifics personally b/c I have yet to go through the process (1st time applying as well). Anyways, you are likely to hear much more about this topic as March arrives.

It sucks waiting:rolleyes

Guest MayFlower1

Good morning nicolekavita,

We used to have a great source of information called "Interview Feedback". The database went bad last year so the web master is currently moving it to a new site. The forum has posts from applicants to various schools and the posts describe all aspects of people's experiences.

The site can be accessed through the following URL...the webmaster says the Canadian data will be posted sometime soon:

www.interviewfeedback.com

Peter

• 1 month later...

Archived