Premed 101 Forums

The Day is here!!

Guest IRNBRUD

Guest IRNBRUD

Hey guys,

For all of you living in hamilton, stalk your postie the letters are HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rollin

Guest IRNBRUD

For those of you not wanting to know the exact details of the letter size shape etc CLOSE YOUR EYES NOW!!!

OK

Ready?

The envelope I received is a big, brown, 9 X 12 inch one. Contains:

1. letter of invitation indicating time of check in, simulated tutorial, and personal interview. Also has list of things you need to bring to the interview and some other details.

2. Interview response form to confirm attendance.

3. Campus Map

4. An information sheet entitled Advice for Applicants which outlines the various components of the interview.

5. Accommodation information.

GOOD LUCK people!

IB

Guest jmh2005

Those who live in Hamilton, Burlington, Niagara are likely the only ones to know today, but I would guess the rest of GTA will get theirs tommorow! I just got an email from someone I know in Hamilton who got their letter today.

Good luck!

Guest IRNBRUD

Ask away guys! This is my second time applying so I truly truly understand the agony of the wait...

The letter is dated and post marked for March 3rd and came by regular mail. Pretty impressive for snail mail eh?

Dave2003: Thanks for the congrats! I live in downtown Hamilton.

May all of your post people arrive bearing big brown envelopes!

IB

Guest macdaddyeh

Hey IRNBRUD:

Although sharing this information is entirely voluntary, what were your stats like at the time of application? (ie. GPA, volunteer stuff, etc). I promise to share mine if I get in. They don't share where you stand in the applicant pool do they?

PS.

Dave, I think at the beginning of this post, IRNBRUD disclosed that she lives in Hamilton. Where are you, Dave?

Guest shelleyrn

Hi everyone....at least you will get your notifications sooner than I....I am in Winnipeg!!!!

Probably no word until Friday or Monday pour moi!!

Way to go IRN......wish me luck!

Guest Kirsteen

Well done IRNBRUD!!!

Do you drink that fizzly orange libation from the homeland? If so, I wonder if it added some extra punch to your application?

Good stuff! (Your invite and Irn Bru, that is! ;) )

Kirsteen

Archived