Premed 101 Forums

interview invite in Richmond Hill

Guest erinsmom2bmd

Guest erinsmom2bmd

I just wanted to share with those in the Toronto and surrounding area that I have just received an interview invite for March 30th!!! I'm still trying to catch my breath.

Guess whoz Bizzak -

If you haven't already, have your mom check the mail! Maybe your big brown envelope has arrived!

Wishing the best of luck to those still waiting and looking forward to meeting everyone in Hamilton!

Guest Guess whoz Bizzak

erinsmom2bmd,

Way to go my dear!!! I am so happy and proud for you. My mom is not feeling well, so is at home resting. She was unable to get the mailbox key from my dad. As such, I have to wait until my dad and I get home around 9pm this evening. It's all good though...I can live vicariously through you, my Richmond Hill sisterin, until then. Thanks for posting the good news, and good luck at your interview. You are more than half of the way there to being that MD! Congrats again!!

~JZ

Guest Guess whoz Bizzak

Hey guys,

did not get any mail from Mac today in Richmond Hill. I was so totally psyched going to the mailbox this evening at 9:30pm - long day at work - but nothing came. Definately tomorrow I guess. Hopefully it's good. I'm gunna take that mailbox key from my dad and give it to my mom so she can check the mail when mr postie comes.

~JZ

Guest erinsmom2bmd

Guess whoz Bizzak,

My daughter decided to wake up at 5:30am. I must admit, I checked this board soon after to see if you received any mail last night. I live at Major Mac and Bayview - I definitely thought you would receive something yesterday. I hope your big brown envelope arrives today!

Mumfirst,

Thank you. I've read many of your posts (your name certainly caught my attention) and sincerely hope you receive a big brown envelope today!

Let us know!

P.S. I would hate to think that anyone has to wait until Monday!

Guest macdaddyeh

I know the suspense is killing us all again, but mail for my building is in (it takes over an hour to be fully delivered into all slots b/c of 4000+ apartments in my high rise).

Big breath....I'll be heading down shortly and let y'all know. Thanks for your well wishes thus far:o

Hey, Erinsmom, get this one: I actually woke up my toddler this morning for a change because I was so restless rather than her waking me up!:lol

Guest erinsmom2bmd

Macdaddyeh,

You're not going to keep us all waiting again, are you???

P.S. I have yet to wake up before my little one, let alone wake her up!

Guest mumfirst

Erinsmom,

How old is your little one? My daughter is 4 and I spent the first 2 years having to wake her up but the last 2 years she has woken me up EVERY morning. I think when she was in her crib she would just bore herself back to sleep, but now as soon as her eyes open her feet simultaneously hit the floor! :lol

Oh, and thanks for the well wishes. I sit here at my vantage point, looking through the window and awaiting my postie truck!

Guest erinsmom2bmd

Hi mumfirst. My daughter is 18 months and thankfully still in a crib. However, thanks to her I don't have to set an alarm clock for work as I can always rely on her. I must say it is quite comforting to see how many Mac hopefuls have little ones.

I'm noticing that it is nearly 12 noon. Any news yet?

Guest Guess whoz Bizzak

Hey erinsmom2bmd,

thanks for your well wishes over the past couple of days. I just wanted to post here in the RH forum that I finally got my letter today and it was a nice brown INTERVIEW INVITE!! I am pretty happy, and look forward to seeing everyone on March 30th.

~JZ

Guest mumfirst

erinsmom,

I would have to agree that it is comforting to see that so many other Mac hopefuls have little ones. It will certainly be a group of individuals who understand family concerns if we are all lucky enough to get in!! :D

Archived