Premed 101 Forums

Pure Ecstasy

Guest grandmellon

Guest grandmellon

What a relief to be finished that application! Now it's time for the waiting game. I was worried last night trying to submit everything... the computers were so bogged down! But I was able to submit it all this morning.

Best of luck to all!

How does everyone else feel?

Guest erinsmom2bmd

I second that! Strange enough, I haven't been able to sit still tonight. I think I'm still on an adrenaline high.

I'm just wondering where other Mac hopefuls are writing from. Anyone care to share?

Guest ploughboy

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hash: SHA1

I feel kind of sleepy actually. I still haven't recovered from staying up all night Monday/Tuesday finishing my application. Nothing like pressure to focus the mind. I still hate a couple of my answers (4, 8, 9) but there's nothing I can do about that now.

On the bright side, I'm kinda fond of 3, 5 and 10...

pb

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

Version: GnuPG v1.0.2 (GNU/Linux)

Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org

iD8DBQE9rlrZ/HNgbK3bC2wRAgiRAJoCoy6w1YeO4DmVpmyi1+O281S7pwCdEiDz

oWN6H6xnjCKy0xcrjcYWKnU=

=sbfn

-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Guest Tanya24

I finished the thing at 5:10 am. I tried all Sunday evening to edit my application, but the server was sooo slow that I gave up. I was so paranoid I could hardly sleep. So, I got up at about 2:30 am, made all the corrections I needed to, and finally sent it off at 5:10. I just wanted it over with. My favourite answers are 3, 6, 7, 8. I'm not too fond of 2 or 15. 2 was just so ambiguous; there are plenty of "issues" in health care. I didn't know which ones should be included. And by the time I got to 15, I felt like I had already answered the question by now.

A piece of advice I could share with my comrades? Don't re-read your submission for errors or "things you SHOULD have said". It may drive you to insanity. Forget it; it's done and done!!

Good luck everyone!

• 4 months later...
Guest grandmellon

I was going back through some old treads and found this one... what are you perspectives now compared to how you were feeling when you wrote the above comments after submitting your written app.:D :eek

Archived