Premed 101 Forums

Good luck to EVERYONE for Sat and Sun :)

Guest MACFORME

Guest MACFORME

Hey guys!

The time is finally here. We have to shine this upcoming weekend. We prepped, we practiced, we laughed, we cried :( over these last few weeks. Now we need to go in knowing that we are more prepared than 90% of the other applicants (you know it!!) so dont worry. hopefully we can all be classmates next year :)

Good luck everyone, and dont forget to let us all know how you did. Mine is at 8:15 this Saturday, but our experiences will help the Sunday interviewers!!

Take care

MFM

Guest Lynlloyd

Hi there MacForMe,

I echo your good wishes to everyone.

I'll be dying to hear how you guys make out.

I know you'll all do well. Be confident and be calm. You'll have fun.

I'll be watching for posts.

Lynlloyd.

Guest tirisa

Hey all,

I too want to wish you "all the best" for your interviews. You are all part of a pretty darn amazing select few, so you already have shined in Mac's eyes. You just have to do it one more time. And from all your mock interview sessions and other exchanges of ideas on this forum, you can already see that whoever is accepted will be part of a pretty great team. Congrats.

Cheers all.

Tirisa

Guest mumfirst

I'd also like to send best wishes to all those who are interviewing this weekend. Enjoy the day and try to remain as relaxed as possible - it really is quite painless! :)

Hi,

All you posters who are interviewing,

Best wishes, good luck....

Please share your experiences so that those of us who are in your shoes next year (hopefully ;) ) will be able to benefit from your experiences.

Have a great time! Make sure you do your best to enjoy the day,

bug

Guest misagh

Wow, thank you everyone for those wonderful props and words of encouragement! I will definately post my post-interview impressions, so stay tuned...

Just wondering if anyone on the EZ Board is checking on Sunday, at 10:05 am... I'd love to meet you! :)

Take care y'all, BEST OF LUCK IN THERE, and let's all break a proverbial leg! ;)

Guest stargirl

misagh,

my check in is 10:05 on SAT...too bad...i got all excited for a minute that i would see a friendly face...oh well...i will try to post tonight my experience tonight...

good luck! but you don't need it...i will pass on the words of my wonderful friend trish...just be yourself cause i think you are a superstar...and what more could they want! :)

Guest doctorfunk

Interview complete!

Went in at 6:45, done by 10:00.

No surprises in the simulated tutorial. One word of warning though - in the video exercise, you are not given any time limit warning (which I heard was the case in previous years), so watch the time as you write.

The personal interview was quite relaxing:

Why medicine, PBL-experiences, research, groupwork, conflict - nothing that hasn't been mentioned before (no ethics!)

Good luck to those on deck...

Guest grandmellon

Oh... I forgot to add.. I did get one question during my interview about the war in Iraq and what I think about it based on my background. I thought that it was a good question to ask as I have been watching the war intensely... well not too intensely.. but following it anyways. hehehehe... I like current event questions!! We want more!! hahaha anyways ttyl

:rollin

Archived