Premed 101 Forums

I'm IN, IN...

Guest Lynlloyd

Guest Lynlloyd

Hey grandmellon......

Sorry about the waitlist.......BUT....it 'aint over 'till it's over.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. You got off the waitlist before and you can again!!

We'll keep in touch anyway. You have my e-mail address and I'll always be visiting the forum.

Take care and good luck!!

Lynlloyd.

Guest uwoheather

congratulations lynlloyd!

i can tell by your posts on the forum that you have worked very hard to get where you are, and now you can look back and admire what you have accomplished!

i am still deciding between mac and ottawa, and i may see you in september!

Guest stargirl

hey uwoheather...

congratulations...they're both great schools...however, as a city, i personally LOVE ottawa, having lived here for 4 years (I lived here for 8 months during my undergrad. on a co-op work term and loved it so much I moved back after convocation...) It's an amazing city...tons of cultural events, great restaurants, the market!, winterlude, your very own 8km long skating rink all winter long...i could go on and on and on...oh, and a fabulous transit system if you are a carless wonder like myself! hope some of that info is helpful to you in making your decision...

stargirl

Guest VwDubber

Hey Lynster,

You Totally deserve that Thickvelope and I'm SURE IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT. Way to go !!!!!!!!!

Go get em' in September :)

All the Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VDub-

Archived