Premed 101 Forums

Nervous?

Guest oxaloacetate

Guest oxaloacetate

Is anyone experiencing some anxiety over starting med school? I was so excited when I recieved my letter but now I seem to be experienceing some anxiety....

Guest shelleyrn

The anxiety for me is not the actual "med school" stuff....it's more the financial component..."Can I scrape enough dosh for school and living...? I just went to the bank on Friday to see about a LOC and will hear on Monday...also, the student loan/scholarship/bursary route is also being explored....AND to top it off...a place to live....BUT....when it all is said and done....I am in!!! The financial stuff will work itself out...and the medschool jitters will subside...see you in August!!..Cheers

Guest mollybear

Hi guys!

I can totally relate to what you are feeling oxaloacetate. I posted in the ottawa forum about my med jitters. I was really excited to hear that I got accepted to Ottawa but now I feel kinda nervous about the whole thing. Medical school is a huge step and I can't help but feel a little freaked out by the whole thing. I think this is normal though and I really hope these feelings go away. It seems like such a long road to get to medical school and I can't believe I'm finally in. I just wish I could enjoy it and not be so worried!

MB

Archived