Premed 101 Forums

McMaster PT MMI

McMaster will send out the emails to those who will get an interview to participate in their online MMI next week (Feb 14-16). My question is, how do you prepare for it? Any books that you recommend that I should read? How long do you think I should prepare for it? 

I want to preferentially start now because all my midterms are within the same week as the interview *sigh* 

Help will be appreciated!

Hi Logic! I applied to OT and not PT, but since OTs have the MMI as well, I figured that I might be a bit of help. I'm reading Multiple Mini Interview by Samir P. Desai and he gives a lot of tips about the MMI from an admission committee's point of view. I've read through half of it and it provides sample answers & teaches you how to approach different types of MMI problems (& definitive mistakes to avoid). I also bought Multiple Mini Interview for the Mind by Kevyn To. Haven't started reading it yet, but I'll update here if I get around to it!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,
i think it is "Kira Talent" online interview for PT with written and verbal responses via webcam etc. 

Does anyone know typical format? The email said we will be able to try practice scenarios before the real interview, but does this start after you have completed payment?  congrats on getting an interview!

On 21/02/2018 at 4:52 PM, shinsplints said:

Hi Everyone,
i think it is "Kira Talent" online interview for PT with written and verbal responses via webcam etc. 

Does anyone know typical format? The email said we will be able to try practice scenarios before the real interview, but does this start after you have completed payment?  congrats on getting an interview!

Check out kiraprep.com

Archived