Premed 101 Forums

Mail in Toronto....

Guest MA2003

Guest grandmellon

You had me excited but then I checked my mail box and nothing but bills!! I am taking a short breath hoping not to catch sars :rollin

and waiting for next week hehehe

Guest CLYL

Even thought I didn't get the news I was hoping for, I'm relieved that the Mac wait is over for me...I received my letter today and found out I was placed on the wait list...I live in Toronto and the letter was postmarked on May 29...so maybe others in the area will hear today as well...keep checking those mailboxes and best of luck to those still waiting!!

Guest Lynlloyd

Hey there CLYL,

It's not over 'till it's over. I heard all on the wait list got in from last year. At this point, I think I'd be happy with a waitlist letter. So I'm going to say congratulations anyway.

Lynlloyd.

Guest CLYL

I forgot to add that my wait list letter came in a small white envelop...so don't be totally discouraged if you don't get the big fat brown envelop!!

Guest MACFORME

Hey Cly and grandmellon,

Thanks for the update. If you dont mind me asking CLY, where in TO do you live? For the mail to get there the next day is pretty impressive. I hope you get in off of the waitlist. I have heard of McMaster exhausting their whole waitlist, so there are good chances!! Good luck.

And Grandmellon, where do you live? Because I take it that you did not receive anything from Mac in the mail today.

Good luck everyone,

MFM

Guest macdreams

A waitlist spot, that's awesome!!!!! I think you have a real good chance of making it in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :b

Best of luck!!! :D :D :D

macdreams

Guest erinsmom2bmd

CLYL,

As everyone else has said, it's not over! The waitlist is known to move and other Mac applicants have received offers at other schools (as you've probably seen on the Ottawa board this morning).

May I ask where you live in Toronto?

Erinsmom

Guest CLYL

Thanks for all the support guys...to answer MACFORME's question, I live in Scarborough, so I was quite surprised myself to get the letter today...hope you hear soon too!! :)

Guest grandmellon

Hey thats no fair CLYL.. I live in scarborough too and got no letter! hehehe... CONGRATS on the wait list :) They will be exhausting their wait list this year.. i am convinced Hehehehe :D

Good luck macforme!

Guest grandmellon

I am just wondering if the people that have received letters had them sent by regular mail or were they express or sent by go service... hehee...

Guest grandmellon

For got to ask... does anyone have someone on the inside of Canada Post that can check their mail depots this weekend? Muahaahaha... i think this calls for some james bond action :hat

Guest CLYL

Hey grandmellon,

the letter I got was just regular mail...i have no idea why some in oakville didn't receive anything while others in scarborough did...blame the inconsistency on canada post i guess :\

Archived