Premed 101 Forums

U of T PT Guy looking for roommates

Hello everyone, 

Long time observer of the forum and first time poster. 

About me: 

My name's Cory, and I will attending UofT in the fall for the PT program. Long story short is that I think we'll all be poor enough as it is without having to pay $1000+ per month on these dingy residencies. Looking for some people to move in with in late August/Early September (guys preferably but I'm not picky so long as you're ~cool~). I'm from Montreal but will most likely be coming into town at some point this summer to look at places.  I can bring my record player and collection of vinyls (as you can see I am ~~cool~~), as well as my ps4, and big ass flat screen for entertainment purposes. I also come with a netflix account.  I do also have a car which can be useful but I may sell it this summer if I do not find a place where I can park it for free (which I most likely won't). I'm more or less quiet unless the Habs are losing again and I'm yelling at the TV. Will mostly spend my time (when not in class) watching netflix/watching sports/at the gym/trying to learn how to cook in order to sustain myself. On the weekends I do like to go out and have fun so if I have roommates that would like to do the same that'd be swell. Feel free to message me here or reply to the thread. 

PS.: If anyone knows of a U of T PT class of 2020 Facebook group already in existence it would be greatly appreciated if you could send it my way. 

Cheers!

Archived