Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:59 AM

#2 HiHopes

HiHopes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:02 AM

Felt more personal than UofC (interestingly enough). Did better because self-assessed after Calgary and learned lots from it. Had more opportunities to related to personal experience.

Their facilities are really great! Got much more sold on it than I was pre-interview for sure. Did you interview? How did you feel?

Applied: UofC, UofA, Queens, Toronto, Ottawa, Western

Interview: UofC, UofA

Accepted:

#3 trimethoprim

trimethoprim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:20 PM

#wrecked

Applied: UofA, UofC, McMaster, Queens
Interview: 

#4 End Poverty

End Poverty

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:46 PM

Felt more personal than UofC (interestingly enough). Did better because self-assessed after Calgary and learned lots from it. Had more opportunities to related to personal experience.

Their facilities are really great! Got much more sold on it than I was pre-interview for sure. Did you interview? How did you feel?

I felt I was able to share my personal experiences more at U of A as well. 

#5 carebthenarb

carebthenarb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:57 PM

I liked the stations and MMI prompts, allowed me to relate well to my life experiences. Some of the stations though I felt like I dropped the ball, like actually answering the question or getting to the prompt questions, spent too long talking about stuff. Funnily enough, it was the more "traditional" stations where I felt I did the worst, while I felt like I did well in the acting/non-traditional ones.

After watching the videos and tour and everything, now I REALLY want to get in.

Also, how tightly do they hold the confidentiality agreement? I can't imagine it NOT leaking out, especially with how interesting how some the questions were this year.

#6 HiHopes

HiHopes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:22 PM

You signed for a reason. If you think that MMI topics will leak, don't be the one to leak them or spread them.
It's so easy to start analysing everything you said, you know? I would just sit back now and let them do their job. It's over! No we wait impatiently.

Applied: UofC, UofA, Queens, Toronto, Ottawa, Western

Interview: UofC, UofA

Accepted:

#7 waitiskillingme

waitiskillingme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:09 PM

I felt good about 6, super iffy about 2. 

Now that its been couple days since the interview, I keep analyzing it and fearing I may have misread the question. 

but I'm sure its just post MMI anxiety. lol 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users