Premed 101 Forums

Last minute AGPA Question!!

"BC applicants with an overall academic average of  <75% and out-of-province applicants with an overall academic average of <85% (based on the adjusted academic average, if applicable) will not receive full file reviews"

I'm an OOP student with an 86.5% AGPA and 84.76% overall. If I qualify for the adjusted academic average, does this mean that my adjusted must be >85%, or must be overall academic average still be >85%.

If you qualify for the adjusted academic average (i.e. if it is applicable for you to use the adjusted academic average), this means your adjusted must be greater than 85%. If you do not qualify for the adjusted academic average (i.e. if it is not applicable for you to use the adjusted academic average), then your overall academic average must be greater than 85%. 

1 minute ago, Stethescope said:

If you qualify for the adjusted academic average (i.e. if it is applicable for you to use the adjusted academic average), this means your adjusted must be greater than 85%. If you do not qualify for the adjusted academic average (i.e. if it is not applicable for you to use the adjusted academic average), then your overall academic average must be greater than 85%. 

THANK YOU!

Archived