Premed 101 Forums

How long after your undergraduate can you apply?

Hello All,

So I'm in my 3rd year of 4 and would like to get into med in Canada but am realistic that I may be rejected first time. I'm not really sure whether I'd want to pursue a master's or pursue work after my undergraduate. If I were to choose to work and want to apply in the years following graduation from my UG, does anyone know whether there are any rules regarding how recently you have to have taken your UG, in terms of counting your GPA, or have been in full time education such as a master's for example?

Thanks

34 minutes ago, danielolivetree said:

Hello All,

So I'm in my 3rd year of 4 and would like to get into med in Canada but am realistic that I may be rejected first time. I'm not really sure whether I'd want to pursue a master's or pursue work after my undergraduate. If I were to choose to work and want to apply in the years following graduation from my UG, does anyone know whether there are any rules regarding how recently you have to have taken your UG, in terms of counting your GPA, or have been in full time education such as a master's for example?

Thanks

There aren't any time limits.

Archived