Premed 101 Forums

I remember back in first year there was a girl in a bunch of my classes with this quiet, glamorous confidence. All I could do is joke with my friend about asking her out until one day he said, "...What if she said yes?" 

I didn't and she got married to some other guy. Let's hope May brings a different turn of events! :lol:

8 hours ago, DR-BMFF said:

....what if we get in...?

Hopefully if that happens, that would bring me one of the best feelings of relief of my life thus far.  I would have a huge smile constantly across my face all day every day :lol:.  I wouldn’t even care if my facial muscles become painful, the happiness would override the pain :’) 

But one can only dream for now, right?  

I have asked myself this amusing question also! Because good, exciting, lucky things always happen to other people, right? But...this is way better chances than a lottery, so really...what if you DO get in? It might happen! So much for a simple life. Enjoy 6 more years of hard work, haha. :)  Both options sound nice though (simple life, safe for retirement, etc...vs med school). 

On 3/27/2019 at 11:16 PM, Muffincups said:

I have asked myself this amusing question also! Because good, exciting, lucky things always happen to other people, right? But...this is way better chances than a lottery, so really...what if you DO get in? It might happen! So much for a simple life. Enjoy 6 more years of hard work, haha. :)  Both options sound nice though (simple life, safe for retirement, etc...vs med school). 

It could be considered hard work, but you're doing something you enjoy so it'll be a great time and better than anything else out there. UBC is an amazing school to go to and you'll love it!! Best of luck folks 

Archived