Premed 101 Forums

Offering Free Interview Prep To Those Affected By Last Minute Changes Re: Covid-19

Hey everyone, I am a writer, editor, and interview coach and I've been doing interview prep for professional schools both in-person and online for a number of years now. I've been on interview panels of med schools as a community member and over 90% of the students that I've worked with have gone on to secure spots in professional schools post-interview. This is all to say, I know we're in trying times. I know that a lot of med schools and other professional schools have made some last-minute changes and moved interviews to an online format. If you are particularly stressed out about this, you are not alone. This is uncharted territory for all of us. If you feel like you need some help, I would like to offer a free 1-hour (video conference) interview prep session to anybody who has an upcoming online interview. We can all get through this together! Send me a message and we can set up a time to meet over Skype or Facetime or Google Chat 1f642.png