Premed 101 Forums

Fall 2020 - GPA

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/2/2020 at 5:58 PM, pnpclear said:

Application deadlines (including transcript deadlines) close on November 1st for McGill. Your fall grades won't be out by the deadline anyways. 

On 4/2/2020 at 5:57 PM, mcgillmdbd said:

First two only

I guess it also applies for prereqs ?

27 minutes ago, cc11 said:

Thanks but I'm not sure if it applies for retaking classes in option 2 :confused:

Ah this is in regards to your other post? Best to send admissions a message about it. A quick scan of their site doesn't say anything about ongoing retakes of prereqs and they removed their guide for filling out the MAAW. 

1 hour ago, pnpclear said:

Ah this is in regards to your other post? Best to send admissions a message about it. A quick scan of their site doesn't say anything about ongoing retakes of prereqs and they removed their guide for filling out the MAAW. 

Yes, I think I might need to ask them, not sure though how long it's going to take before I get an answer given the current situation. Are you referring to this document https://www.mcgill.ca/medadmissions/files/medadmissions/mdsr_workbook_user_guide_en_v2_0.pdf ?

11 minutes ago, cc11 said:

Yes, I think I might need to ask them, not sure though how long it's going to take before I get an answer given the current situation. Are you referring to this document https://www.mcgill.ca/medadmissions/files/medadmissions/mdsr_workbook_user_guide_en_v2_0.pdf ?

Yeah it was that one. I was hoping something relevant was hidden in it but it doesn't look like it. I think it won't take them too long, considering it's a pretty straightforward question.