Premed 101 Forums

Police Check & Admissions Office Q's

Hi everybody! I have two questions:

1. For the Toronto Police Services check, did people just send an email to admissions with their name and mailing address? Has anybody received the form yet, or received a response from the admissions office? I haven't received any response and just want to make sure I'm not missing something

2. Has anybody received a response to any email they have sent to the admissions office? I sent an e-mail last week about a different topic, and have not received a response. Are they responding to anybody else?

Thanks!

Hey! From what I've heard nobody has been hearing back from admissions about anything - I would assume they were just overwhelmingly busy last week because I have confirmed with admin that the admissions email is the place to go to get questions answered. Full legal name and current address are all thats needed for the TPS letter - I assume they will be sending those out sometime this week. 

If you think a current student could help with any of your questions plz feel free to DM, but otherwise please let me know if you haven't heard back by the end of the week. That would be a major issue and I'll start sending emails out to individuals to see what's going on. Hope thats helpful :) 

Hi, I emailed the admissions office earlier this morning about the Toronto Police Services check and got a pretty fast response. Maybe your email is buried in their inbox so try sending a follow up? As @CHG noted, I just included my full legal name and mailing address in the email. In the response they sent me a scanned version of the form that we need to print and fill out and submit to Toronto Police Services.

Just now, ncej96 said:

Hi, I emailed the admissions office earlier this morning about the Toronto Police Services check and got a pretty fast response. Maybe your email is buried in their inbox so try sending a follow up? As @CHG noted, I just included my full legal name and mailing address in the email. In the response they sent me a scanned version of the form that we need to print and fill out and submit to Toronto Police Services.

Very relieved to hear that they're responding!! Thanks for the update! :)