Premed 101 Forums

Mississauga MCAT Locations

Artier

Has anyone written their MCAT in Mississauga? There's supposedly a couple of locations in Mississauga to write the MCAT in, but when I'm registering for the MCAT, I literally can't find any for ANY dates (even for January 2015...). Is it possible that they haven't been "put up" yet? I find it hard to believe that all the seats have been booked SO far in advance that they aren't even available for the summer at all or even up to January of next year...

Has anyone written their MCAT in Mississauga? There's supposedly a couple of locations in Mississauga to write the MCAT in, but when I'm registering for the MCAT, I literally can't find any for ANY dates (even for January 2015...). Is it possible that they haven't been "put up" yet? I find it hard to believe that all the seats have been booked SO far in advance that they aren't even available for the summer at all or even up to January of next year...

They are probably all booked unfortunately. The good news, however, is that people drop their spots all the time, so you shouldn't have any trouble getting a spot in Mississauga if you keep checking. I wrote in Mississauga and later in the summer there were lots of spots open (I registered for it just a few weeks before my MCAT because I kept checking).

I will be writing the MCAT at Dewey College in Mississauga this summer. The Mississauga locations might have filled up really fast!

I wrote there last summer! It;s a decent place. Admin people weren't super friendly but they got the job done.

Archived