Premed 101 Forums

Kinesiology Or Behavioural Neuroscience? Help Me Please. Aidez-Moi S'il Vous Plaît.

Hello,

I recently got accepted in kinesiology at moncton university in new brunswick and I did not get in to exercise sciece at concordia :( so I am down to my second choice which is behavioural neuroscience. I have trouble deciding where to go and i am scared to make the wrong decision and then be stuck not being able to go to med school. Please help me decide between going to moncton in kinesiology for a year and then apply to a university in montreal in kinesiology or just going to behavioural neuroscience. I am going to apply to med school after regardless but I want to know which one I should take.

Thank you for helping me!

Go see on this topic that I made 'Kinésiologie comme tramplin?' it  can be  useful for you.

Thank you very much, it was really interesting but I am still wondering if it is the best choice compared to behavioural neuroscience because when I checked behavioural neuroscience is under the psychology faculty at Concordia.

lol but I want to go to med school I just don't have the grades required so I need to do all of this. :)

??? Grades are the only thing that matter for med school, not program. 

Seriously. It will have no effect on your med school application which program you do. They don't even ask about major/minors for most even

??? Grades are the only thing that matter for med school, not program. 

Seriously. It will have no effect on your med school application which program you do. They don't even ask about major/minors for most even

The thing is i read that they look at the indice de force and judge your grades with that indice de force.

The thing is i read that they look at the indice de force and judge your grades with that indice de force.

I have no idea how the french med schools' admissions process works in Canada, but afaik for the english speaking canadian med schools the "perceived difficulty" of program of study is a non-factor in the admissions process.

If and only if you love brains go into neuro. I'm in it right now and trust me it does get a bit dry and intense sometimes. I would say keep your doors open by taking a few general classes first, you never know. Plus it's more demanding so yeah you would need to put in extra work (which could be good or necessarily stressful)

Archived