Premed 101 Forums

please help with accomodation!

Guest Ninja Star360

Guest Ninja Star360

Hello!

I just got off the waitlist as an OOP earlier this week! So now the rush begins.... For the last few days I've been trying to get everything ready. I am doing pretty well but there's still one very important thing that I need to get done. I've been frantically trying to find a place to stay but the best I've gotten so far is a one month stay (August) at the Glacier residence on Calgary campus. Is there anybody still looking for a roommate or have some much needed advice for me?

I'm a 22 year old male and I am very easy to get along with. If anybody is interested, we can discuss some preliminary things via email. I will be arriving in Calgary on July 30th.

Guest grobz

It took me a while to find a place here in Calgary, so if i were you I would take the Aug to Sep place for now and look for an apartment during Aug.

Grobz

Guest Ninja Star360

Thanks for the reply. I have already taken the place in residence for the 1 month, but I will be in a pretty bad situation afterwards.

Guest suprapete

Hi Henry,

I'll be moving into a house in Varsity on August 1st. Upstairs there's 3 bedrooms, all of descent size and for now it's just me and my girlfriend. We're looking for a roommate, so if you still need a place, email me, mr_peter@hotmail.com and we can discuss details. It's walking distance to market mall but probably too far to walk to the hospital, approx. 50mins?

I just got my acceptance offer yesterday... what a surprise that was! I had given up completely.

Guest LazyGuy

Hey,

I'm currently looking for a roomate. I have a place at foothills village that another person in our class has decided to vacate. In case ur not sure where that is, its right across the street from foothills and HSC. I'm fairly certain I will get the place, but the exact move in times are dependent on them finding a place. As I live in town I'm pretty flexible about this, but I'm not sure if you are. I'm pretty laid back, plus I'm bringing in a foosball table! If you are interested email me at raisltin600@hotmail.com.

Good Luck,

LazyGuy

Archived