Premed 101 Forums

Looking for a roommate

Guest EB

Hi everyone,

I'm a female resident who just moved to Calgary, and I'm looking for a male or female student/resident/professional to share my home with.

Rent is $450 + 1/2 utilities (internet included in the rent). The place is a 3 bedroom townhouse in Inglewood, which is a great area of Calgary nestled close to the Bow river trails & funky shops. You can check out: http://www.inglewoodgrove.com to see pictures of the condo complex. The drive to all 3 hospitals in Calgary is roughly 15 mins (at the hours you're expected to be at/leave the wards).

Being so close to the Deerfoot would knock atleast 20 mins off your drive to Edmonton/Red Deer because you're not fighting traffic to enter or leave Calgary.

I'm fun, clean, tidy and a non-smoker. The call in my program is 1 in 4, so you'll have plenty of peace & quiet to study when needed.

If you're interested and would like to see pictures of the condo or have a look at it, please e-mail me at: eab2@ualberta.ca The place is available as of Aug 1 (negotiable).

Erin

Archived