Premed 101 Forums

Any friendly betters out there?

Guest happy2bme

Guest happy2bme

Anyone care to speculate an "ezboard" time when the emails go out?????It's Friday and I have a light day at work, and too much time on my hands.

Official time will be considered when the first person's post of" I GOT IN " or " Damn, I'm waitlisted!"

Remember it's ezboard time, not Calgary time! And it also can't be a troll posting! As they (trolls) tend to come out of the wood work at this time of year!

My guess.....7:03am ezboard time

As for a prize???? Hopefully an acceptance and the kudos from your fellow premedders!

Guest Lurkergonepublic

Wow, happy is offering an acceptance as a prize. Thanks!

What is with EZboard time anyway? I always thought it was strange and there should be regional setting I could change, since it seems to be in a time zone somewhere in the middle of the Pacific...

I think they'll try to make (some) calls earlier than the emails go out, so it won't be until 12ish board time that emails go out, and the floodgates open, but we'll get someone who knows they're in posting at, oh 7:15 (hah hah - is this like the price is right? Closest without going over? If so, then I apolgize for being a jerk loud noises)

:D

Guest jgray2

does it have to be those exact words? ;)

i'd say 8.26am ez time (eastern standard time, isn't it?).

(and lurker -- i just finished watching the price is right too ;) )

Guest happy2bme

Yes we will run it price is right style! LOL Closest to the time posted without going over.

No it doesn't have to be those exact words, whatever you like to post is up to you! Hopefully it has the word Accepted somewhere in the title:)

As far as calls go, hopefully some of us get them! But since the emails will most likely be bulk batches, thus we will know if someone is pulling our chain, we will use them as our standard for our little wager.

Hopefully a regular poster is the first to post so that we won't have to worry about the authenticity....;)

Good luck!

Guest try2dstress

i say 9:32 ezboard time.

ooooh, the excitement is getting to me!

i was pretty proud of my coping abilities during this wait period, but since yesterday the anxiety started building. i didn't sleep a wink last night. Hopefully Monday night we'll all be able to sleep peacefully. Good luck everyone :)

Guest happy2bme

Just like to pointout that medsmurf's post at 6:30 just edged out loudnoises at 6:31am ezboard times

Therefore the closest was me, at 7:03am, BUT Price of Right rules states that all of us lose because we all went OVER!

Therefore no winner.....

Archived