Premed 101 Forums

Doctor’s NS/ Royal College Registration

Hey there, I sent off an application about a week ago to the Royal College and just got an email saying that I was registered - it went to my junk mail folder though, so it might be the same for you :-) 

For Doctors NS, I applied last week and haven't heard back. I was going to apply for student CMA membership when I heard from doctors NS, I think you need to be registered with Doctors NS before applying for CMA membership? (please correct me if I'm wrong :-) ) 

On 8/13/2019 at 8:26 AM, seatosea said:

Hey there, I sent off an application about a week ago to the Royal College and just got an email saying that I was registered - it went to my junk mail folder though, so it might be the same for you :-) 

For Doctors NS, I applied last week and haven't heard back. I was going to apply for student CMA membership when I heard from doctors NS, I think you need to be registered with Doctors NS before applying for CMA membership? (please correct me if I'm wrong :-) ) 

Yeah the college emailed me back yesterday and said they received my email, so maybe it is being processed now? I’ll check my junk folders. Yeah I sent of Doctor’s NS a long time ago and haven’t heard anything yet either. Yeah I did the same thing and tried to apply for CMA, but you need to be signed up and a member of your provincial organization first, but you can’t sign up with CMA until you get the Dal student code during O-week, as I was told by CMA.