Premed 101 Forums

May 15th

Guest happy2bme

Guest happy2bme

ahhh may 15th only 2 little months away.

Since we aren't allowed to call or email or otherwise harass our dear admissions, LOL, does anyone know if there will be calls this year? or do we have to wait for letters or emails? Since all the western schools are co-ordinating their release date, have they also agreed on a way of announcing the chosen ones? I know Manitoba will not call, it'll be either snail mail or email and that they will only release 2/3 of their acceptances on the 15th and the rest at the end of the month or beginning of June.

Even though I didn't get in last year, the day of calls was a fun thing to experience on the board last year. Checking my messages every 30 minutes, seeing people post when they were accepted, it was exciting! Depressing of course too!

I'm curious as to how they're gonna let us know too. Seems like it'd have to be something like phone calls or e-mails if they're aiming for a specific date...I'd think if it were by snail mail they'd just be able to narrow it down to a certain week.

At least classes are still so busy that I don't have time to think about this much. That second week of May is gonna be an interesting time :eek

Guest medsmurf

I'm actually going to be away traveling in April/May and get back the day acceptances go out so I'm glad I will have something else to occupy my mind for those days leading up to the big day. Not that I'm expecting to get into Calgary after my ummm...interesting interview experience but I still have three other schools so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

It was very exciting being on the forum last year when acceptances started going out even though it didn't turn out well for me in the end. I will miss all of the pre-acceptance/waitlist/rejection buzz on the forum this year but I think it's probably best for my sanity that I won't be around :b

Guest wylie348

Deja vu - looks like we are in the same boat again this year - Same people, same worries, ...

Well, all I can say is that I hope that those of us who are back again this year get IN this year! Now if only we could all be in the same small group, now that we are this much closer to each other after going through the fun times together!

Good luck all from last year!

;)

Archived