Premed 101 Forums

Mock Interviews in Ottawa

Guest 0T6

thegamez asked about this and it got me thinking that maybe I can try to get some first years that would be willing to spend a half hour grilling you. Actually I'm sure I can find a ton that would enjoy it :P

Anyways, if you're interested just reply here and if there's enough I'll see what I can organize.

If in fact I can go through with it, I'll email everyone who's replied a contact in 1st year sometime next week and then you can arrange a time and place with them.

Anyways, don't wanna get ahead of myself, I'll update you guys in a couple of days.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They'll be whenever the 1st years can do them, which will probably be after our cardio exam (on Feb 24th)

I'm still awaiting approval from the admissions office so hopefully I'll get this going next week.

Good news :) I just got the thumbs up from admissions so I'm going to go ahead and get a list of interested 1st years.

I'll be private messaging everyone who's shown interest with a contact within the next few days.

If you specifically want a French interview, please reply in this thread and let me know.

Hmm I was thinking in person, but I suppose it could be done by phone as well if that's something you and your interviewer are comfortable with. I'll message you a contact as well.

One of my classmates just pointed out the following:

Career Services at the UofO also offers mock interviews that are geared toward Med School. So, just in case the demand is higher than the supply (as is the case with ischemic heart disease**) you could refer interviewees to them. They also videotape the mock interview.

Something to think of if you want the extra experience.

**PS we're in cardio block, and yes, we're super geeky like that. :)

Guest Talon01

OT6 Quote

**PS we're in cardio block, and yes, we're super geeky like that.

Whooaaaaa!!! YOU'RE super geeky like that!! 8o Don't lump us ALL into that geeky group :P

Archived