Premed 101 Forums

Any Kingston hotels/other accomodations nearby the airport?

Guest wassabi101

Guest wassabi101

Hey guys,

I'm heading to Kingston at the end of the month so that I can take the Queen's charter flight to Moosonee (Northern Ontario) for my family med rotation.

I've never been to Kingston and have no idea how far the airport is from the town centre. My flight leaves early monday morning so I have to stay in Kingston the night before. Would anyone know of any hotels/accomodations not too far from the airport?

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions,

wassabi

Guest cake333

Hey,

Never having been to the airport here myself, I can only guess. But a cabbie once told me it is about a 15 minute drive from downtown. I have no idea what is out that way in terms of hotels, but my guess would be pretty much nothing. I could be wrong. If I were you I think I'd just stay downtown though.

Hope that helps!

Guest kahone

The heart of downtown is a $15 cab ride away from the airport. Plenty of hotels iin east Kingston but they are a bit of a drive from the airport and still 10-12 bucks from downtown.

check out:

www.realontario.ca/listings/proximity_results.asp?cat=1&kms=5&go.x=13&go.y=10&id=9707

that's a search of accom within 5 km of the airport (again, still some way away from downtown).

K

Archived