Premed 101 Forums

Additional Info

Guest fudu

Classes i think begin on the 7th, as shown in the oweek schedule online, with the locations.

As for a permanent weekly schedule, i'm guessing it's going to be on qcard later on, but i've got no clue.

Guest nextstopmd

The first year class schedule is available on MedTech, but I don't think the first years can access it yet since I don't think their accounts are set up.

So, it is set up, but you'll have to wait a little while for the excitement of seeing it for yourself!

:)

nextstopmd

Anything formal in terms of a schedule for anyone yet? I just can't believe that they would leave it to the students to determine when and where to go for classes. Everyone on this board knows where to go by nature of previous posts, but what about those people who have never visited here.

Guest nextstopmd

Don't worry about the schedule so far. All you need to know for right now is the schedule for the first week, which is available on the Class of 2009 website. The class schedule is actually available now, but those of you in the class of 2009 won't be able to access it til later on when you get your login ids (I don't think they are setup yet) or purchase the schedule book in the bookstore when it's available.

nextstopmd

Archived