Premed 101 Forums

any other info yet?

Guest zhenlun

Guest zhenlun

just to double check... has anyone else received any other additional info regarding queens besides the acceptance letter... or does anyone have any idea when we will start receiving more info...thanks

Guest ryan7672

I am also in Toronto and received my information package yesterday.

But don't worry if you haven't received yours yet - I'm sure it's on the way!

Guest flying kumquat

Does the package come with things like your student number? I'm looking around at laptops and I'm interested to see if/how much of a discount Queen's students get at the campus computer store from the prices that are visible to the general public.

Guest nextstopmd

I'm pretty sure that there aren't any additional discounts from those shown on the Campus Computer Store website. If you're thinking about a Mac, you should check out the education part of the Apple Canada website. Right now if you buy certain Macs, you get a rebate for a free iPod Mini (or the equivalent value towards a higher priced iPod)...

nextstopmd

Guest antissa

Has anyone else in the GTA NOT received their package yet? I got off the waitlist on July 4, mailed back my acceptance promptly, and was expecting my info package this week. Suspiciously, I haven't had any mail whatsoever in the past 3 days (not even junk mail), so I'm wondering if perhaps a new incompetent mailman is the culprit :\

Hi, I'm also in the GTA and am still waiting for my package. I've been getting regular mail deliveries as well so in my case it may not be an incompetent mail man

Guest physiology06

hi,

has anyone outside the toronto/ontario area gotten their registration package yet?

more specifically, has anyone in BC gotten theirs?

thanks!

Guest antissa

I'm still waiting for mine too, and getting a little antsy. When were you activated Fudu? Maybe the Torontonians who've received their packages already came off the waitlist earlier

Guest breaker79

Hey everyone,

Is anybody still waiting for their registration stuff? I got my letter, sent them my money, and haven't received anything since. Just checking to see if anybody's in the same boat.

thanks

Hey...i got a little antsy and called today, turns out mine was sent yesterday...all my deposit/paperwork was recieved monday so yeah...don't worry about it.

Archived