Premed 101 Forums

Section 2 says my GPA doesn't meet requirements

I emailed admissions about this but all my years i entered show they are above the IP cut offs (above 3.3). 

I am wondering if the system placed me as OOP, i graduated my masters in January and i've been working fulltime in BC but technically i would have only accrued 8 months out of province before the submission deadline making me still a NS applicant under Dal's residency policy here https://medicine.dal.ca/departments/core-units/admissions/admissions/place-of-residence.html. I applied last year and got an interview and the only thing i changed was the permanent residency question in section 1 to reflect i'll be in BC until classes start in Sept 2021. Just wondering if this has this happened to anyone else in the past?

I think you did the right thing by emailing. Section 2 isn't due until September 3rd so I would personally just wait until you hear back from them so they can troubleshoot. Because the residency info is probably taken off of section 1 and section 1 is already submitted, I don't think there is much troubleshooting you can do on your end and it's best to wait for them to help!