Premed 101 Forums

Queen's CASPER...

I thought I'll ask this question here first in a case people have already asked Queen's the exact same question. Does anyone know approximately when the CASPER testing dates will be posted? I want to get this CASPER thing out of the way ASAP :angry:. Queen's website states that applicants have to write the CASPER before the Oct 1 OMSAS deadline so it's coming up pretty soon unless the school made an error since no other Ontario med school requires applicants to write the CASPER before the OMSAS deadline.

5 hours ago, Haku_ said:

I thought I'll ask this question here first in a case people have already asked Queen's the exact same question. Does anyone know approximately when the CASPER testing dates will be posted? I want to get this CASPER thing out of the way ASAP :angry:. Queen's website states that applicants have to write the CASPER before the Oct 1 OMSAS deadline so it's coming up pretty soon unless the school made an error since no other Ontario med school requires applicants to write the CASPER before the OMSAS deadline.

You literally can't write the CASPer without your OMSAS number unless you're applying to schools outside of Ontario so I highly doubt that's what they mean!