Premed 101 Forums

Money....

Guest aneliz

Guest aneliz

I've seen posts about the 'huge' amount of bursary money available for Queen's meds. What is the financial aid situation like at Western? Does the 'average' student qualify for bursaries? Are there many available?

Guest awong37

Hi,

The whole issue of tuition and financial aid is discussed at length in our FAQ document, which can be found at the following link:

www.mni.uwo.ca/meds2005/d...Q-2006.pdf

There's also discussion about this on our class forums, which I won't post the link to, but hope that you can find on your own. I hope this helps!

Best,

Alex.

Guest Ian Wong

Hi Alex,

I would invite you to post the link here, as I don't see us as being competitors. I'll add the link to the top of the Western forums today, and I hope that you can add a similar link to the UWO website.

The UWO forum can be found here:

www.mni.uwo.ca/discus/

One goal of this website is to promote communication between med students, as well as premed students. I think that your classmates and yourself can potentially gain a lot from this site, and through networking with med students from other Canadian schools. If we work together, we can help each other out. :)

Ian

UBC, Med 3

Archived