Premed 101 Forums

Still no bill??

Guest makdaddy08

Guest makdaddy08

Hey I was wondering if you guys ALL had your bill statements yet...i know TDawg didnt' have it yesterday...but now Aneliz posted that we should track it down. I don't really want to do online banking so I'll need that piece of paper at the bank when I go there myself!

Admissions hasn't been able to shed much light for me..i dunno what's up, but they haven't answered any of my 3 emails regarding this subject..and when I called, they said it was on its way. Anyone offer any advice for me?

Guest T dawg 2004

If its in the mail, then its in the mail. BUT try calling the Registrars office - they're the ones that actually do the billing. I JUST sorted out my kafuffle with them (apparently, i HAD NOT been sent a bill... and they just sorted themselves out yesterday)...

Call the registrar's office and have them send you another copy - 519-661-2100

Ask to speak to the Professional School people - have your student number ready and make sure they sent your bill to the CORRECT address.

T

p.s. call the bank and see if it's possible to just wire money into the account without a piece of paper - i think you just need their account number, transit number and your student number. i may be wrong though...

Guest aneliz

Hey,

I appreciate your frustration... try calling again on Monday, tell them that you are a member of the 2008 class and ask to speak with Darla. Darla doesn't work Fridays, and I am not sure how much help the other office staff can give you on this issue. Let Darla know what your situation is and she should be able to give you your student number. After you have your student number, you can then contact the registrar's office, and they can let you know if the fee bill was issued and/or get a new copy in the mail for you so that you will have it in time.

You do not want to miss that deadline!!! (unless you don't mind making another $300 donation to UWO...) and not having your fee bill will not count as a valid reason to be late paying. I have had my tuition bill for several weeks (at least) and from what has been posted here, I think most of the 2008's have had theirs for a week at least. I think that you should definitely folllow up on it at this point.

Good luck!

Guest makdaddy08

Hey I called the registrar...and they sent it to the wrong address!!!

And now they're refusing to send me another copy..so they siad that I'd just have to make out the money order to UWO and just use the amount that is on my online account. Oh well...so that was my situation. Thanks for the advice TDawg and Aneliz.

Archived