Premed 101 Forums

urgent: What happens if McGill is on my CASPer distribution list, but I don't apply?

AB2

What happens if McGill is on my CASPer distribution list, but I don't apply?

I've done the CASPer, and McGill is on the distribution list, cannot be taken off now. But if I decide to not apply this cycle, what happens with the score?

Could I reapply in the future? Will McGill even receive my result?

thanks

Honestly I'd be surprised if they care at all, but the only way to find out is probably to ask them directly. It would be pretty strange if they banned you from future applications, and I haven't seen them publicly say anything about that.

What do you mean "what happens with the score"? It'll disappear into the void and join all the expired MCAT scores lmao

13 minutes ago, Vons said:

What do you mean "what happens with the score

yeah i was just wondering if they'd care, and what u said was helpful. I can contact them but they will likely not respond before monday and the deadline to apply is sunday.

2 hours ago, AB2 said:

yeah i was just wondering if they'd care, and what u said was helpful. I can contact them but they will likely not respond before monday and the deadline to apply is sunday.

Yeah I meant that more in case you wanted the certainty. But tbh it would be such a petty thing for them to ban you over I wouldn't even worry about it.