Premed 101 Forums

anyone in BC hear anything?

Guest md23

Guest Apna

has ANYONE in BC heard anything? either they're having trouble clearing the Rockies with the mail, or UWO is jealous of our climate, so they're not taking us :P

I was infuriated this morning as our mailman walked right past our house without stopping... no mail of any sort :eek

Guest ClimbOn

Nothing, nothing, nothing. Got a waitlist letter from UofT though. It is postmarked May 31. I'm really tempted to call the admissions office tomorrow morning to find out what my status is. If I just have the courage to do that......

Guest dhowser

still nothing here. got too itchy so I emailed in and found out I was waitlisted. I was also waitlisted last year but didn't work out. Let's hope this year is different!

Guest Apna

It seems like everyone who's emailing them ends up being waitlisted. Is it safe to assume that the acceptance letters were mailed perhaps a day or two BEFORE the waitlist ones, and that anyone who hasn't heard yet likely didn't gain first-round acceptance?

Sorry to be a pessimist...

Guest md23

yeah,

i emailed darla yesterday, using the admissions office email address, and she emailed me back within a few hours to say that i'm on the waitlist,

wicked! even more waiting.............

Guest kooty

Hi everyone!

I had the impatient bug so I emailed Darla...I'm IN! She didn't say when the letter was mailed, but it was Thursday last time I checked (I'm away for the weekend) and it wasn't there....I would email her if you haven't recieved anything by Monday...she told me to do so if I haven't received it by then. Oh, I live in Vancouver. Good luck to everyone!

Archived