Premed 101 Forums

anyone still need a roommate??

Guest Emila

Guest Emila

Does anyone still need a roommate?

Or does anyone want to look for an apartment to share?

I did my undergrad at Waterloo. I'm moving from Toronto to start first year meds.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 777alex777

Hello everyone!

I'm going into my first year and am looking for 1-2 people (pref. female) to live with. I'm pumped to be moving from Toronto to London, but finding people/a place is a drag!

If anyone's interested in trying to find a place or is looking for a roomie, let me know ASAP.

cosmicalex69@hotmail.com

416-994-6900

Alex(andra)

Guest NathanielD

Hi, I'm a recent graduate from Arts and Science at McMaster and I just got accepted to Western Med. I'm looking for other med students to live with. I'm hard-working, responsible and friendly and am open to living with either male or female students. I won't have a car, so I'd like to be relatively close to campus/busses.

Please get back to me, both e-mail (ndostrovsky@netscape.net) and phone (416-489-6463) work well.

Nathaniel

• 2 weeks later...
Guest therealcrackers

If there are people still looking for a place, send an e-mail to myself or to TimmyMax on this forum. We have rooms available in a very comfortable, ready-to-go house, and would prefer to share with other med students.

I'd like everyone's take on the housing arrangement. What are your general preferences? Mixed house/unisex house, apartment, living alone, etc. and what appeals to you the most about this particular arrangement you've chosen. What information did you use to find your accommodation, and what habits you know about yourself came into play?

Archived