Premed 101 Forums

Thanks Tim and Lawrence

Guest bad hombre

Guest bad hombre

what's up boyz? i'm the kid who was out at ceeps on friday who stayed with kc. thanks for the good weekend, you guys did a great job of selling western. see you guys next year :smokin

Guest TimmyMax

Hey!

Wow, it's great to finally put a face to the name (or is that the other way around?)! We're so glad that you had such an awesome time hanging out with us this weekend! It was great fun for us as well, getting a chance to know our candidates both inside and outside of the "interview" mode. A great big thanks goes out to aneliz, lcloh, hmsdread, JSS02 and monkey for all of their hard work and effort this weekend! I know that we had a blast and we hope that our applicants felt the same way!

Bad hombre, it was great partying it up with you at the Ceeps on Friday night and we really hope that all goes well so we can do it up again next year!!! :)

Best of luck!

Timmy

Guest lcloh

bad hombre,

you go man! seriously i was impressed that you showed up to jam it up with us the night before your interview... hehehehe... we all got pretty well wasted... including you! mwahaha!!!

just remember man, you're always welcome in London... we'll jam it up whenever you're down!

Guest Jerika81

Just wanted to add my thanks too. You guys did a great job selling the school, I definitly hope to get an acceptance in a month and a half.

An additional thanks to Tim for taking me to the gift shop on Saturday and showing me around campus.

Jenn

Guest TimmyMax

Hi Jenn,

Wow! Great to hear from you! I didn't know that you posted on this board, but then again, I haven't been as active on it as I have been in the past. Lots going on on the med school front.

Anyway, I'm sure that I speak for all of my classmates when I say that I'm glad that you had such an excellent time here at UWO during your interview day and that you are strongly considering coming to Western! We had a great time bringing it to you and we're glad that you had as much fun during your time spent with us!

It was awesome meeting you and it was my pleasure to show you around campus! Who knows, maybe it'll be the big UWO hoodie sweaters you end up picking out and sending to your friends come September! Here's hoping to see you at the White Coat Ceremony in August for the kickoff of O-Week! :)

Best of luck!

Timmy

Guest batman

i completely agree - you guys did a great job, and i can't wait to go to UWO med this fall (fingers crossed). Although i wasn't able to stay over in london, cause of exams, my interview (april 13) was a great experience - and the students were awesome.

job well done.

Guest lcloh

It was entirely our pleasure... we hope to see you in Meds '07 come September too... and if you have any questions at all until then, post here or on the UWOMeds.com forums or e-mail your student contact and we'll be more than happy to help you out!

Good luck and do let us know how things go!

Archived