Premed 101 Forums

information on London area

Guest Koggetsu

Guest Koggetsu

I've been searching around the UWO site and stuff to see if there is anything I should know about the medicare situations or issues in the London area but haven't found anything really improtant, can someone direct me to a good site on this? And how much detail do we have to know on some of this stuff?

thanx

Guest therealcrackers

If you mean SARS, then look on the Faculty of Medicine website; also try a google search on London Health Sciences Centre.

Guest aneliz

There is no really 'good' site that will tell you everything you need to know about London health care. I would suggest that you check out the websites for the London hospitals (London Health Sciences and St Joseph's) and you might also want to check out anything you can find about Windsor and SWOMEN or SWORRM....

You don't need to be a leading authority on London's situation, but you should have SOME idea of how many hospitals are in London, what services they provide and the population base that they serve...

Guest UWOMED2005

Don't forget the health section of the local London newspaper. (Use Google to find that out!) And also check the Globe & Mail for Ontario issues. . . what is Ontario's issue is also by definition London's.

Archived