Premed 101 Forums

out of ottawa cutoffs

Guest ct401

• 1 month later...

I know the GPA for OOP and OOO stay fairly consistent...but, anyone care to speculate on what they will be this year for OOO but in province?

People have stated earlier that last year's OOO cut-off was 3.83...But, I can't find this actual stat anywhere. A friend of mine is in right now (1st yr) and swears the cut-off (for OOO) was 3.85 last year...

HHHMMM... I wonder if I'm just getting nervous now that the waiting game is progressing quickly...:rolleyes

Anyone in the same boat where they feel competitive for this application, but already know that meeting the cut-offs using this year (ie apps for next year) are looking bleak...?

Sorry guys, I know I'm really just stressing about getting an interview :\

chrail

Guest satsumargirl

Hey CT41

My advice is to call the admissions office and ask. Ottawa how various cut-offs depending on geographic region (e.g. from Ottawa, ontario but not ottawa, ontario underserviced etc) and depending on the stream you apply to (anglophone or francophone). If you think you may be from an underserviced area you can ask and they'll let you know (you need to ask b/c what they consider underserviced is not the same as what the ministry considers underserviced). So once you figure out what group you fall into you can get the right stat :)

Happy 2006 everyone!

Sats

Archived