Premed 101 Forums

URGENT !! U of T dental admission

Guest Tbablani

Guest Tbablani

Hey everyone, I've got tangled into a major issue here and I have no time at all to get myself out of it.

I wanted to know if U of T requires a BSc degree after they offer you admission, or having done their required courses is enough ?

say, i've got all the pre-requisites, but my university doesen't allow to me to graduate because i haven't fullfilled their specific degree requirements, will that be a problem for dental admission at U of T ?

hoping for a prompt response, thanks a ton

Guest yellow

What if you indicated that you will be graduating this year in your application?

It would probably be a good idea to contact the school and make sure, just to put your mind at ease. I've had similar concerns as well 0] .

Guest Tbablani

this is what the admission handbook has to say:

"Applicants must have completed three years of university education (i.e. at least 15 full year courses or equivalent) in a program that demonstrates focus and coherence in education. In order to be eligible for admission consideration, we must consider this education to be equivalent to three years of undergraduate education at the University of Toronto"

i think calling them would be my best bet.

-appreciate it :)

Guest Tbablani

Hey everyone, sorry for throwing all these questions at you.

What after they offer you adimission ?? is it necessary to be here in person in order complete the follow through formalities ?

thanks a billion !!!

Archived