Premed 101 Forums

McGill OOP admission/waitlist/rejection results

Guest BeEasyy

Guest BeEasyy

Did any of you get any feedback from the interviewers in the interview? One of my interviewers (the head interviewr I think) was constantly commenting on my "achievements" and the way I am handling the interview. The comments were all positive and made the interview environment quite relax and fun. But I dunno what these comments can be interpretted to... I am more prone to think that I had a bunch of very nice interviewers.

Guest slysniper

I dont know, maybe, cuz I was given the option to pick the day and time of the interview. I dont know if it is a good thing or not. I dont know how it works, but I have feeling I am one of the last oops and I squeezed through. :D

But, I can not believe McGill sends out admission letters so early in Feb as you guys have been saying.

By the way, I would appreciate if you guys share some of your thoughts about the interview with me. I assume it was CDA style with situational questions, right? Thanks in advance.

Guest BeEasyy

interview now? wow! :eek that's quite something. when did you get the invite for the interview? In the day I went for the interview (Jan 30, Monday) on the wall where the name of the interviewees were posted, name of one person was mentioned as not being available. so I wonder if you were that person.

I also counted the number of the interviewees and it added up to 30. Did anybody else got interviewed any other day that jan 30th? cuz I heard they interview 50 oop.

Anyhow, all the best to you slyniper on your interview.

Guest BeEasyy

Oh btw, for the interview in Mcgill. Make sure you know about your autobiography sketch. They ask some questions on that, so if you BSed a bit, make sure to be able to justify them. Also, I was asked some CDA questions too, and other questions about my personality stuff...

all the best.

Archived