Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invites

Guest drdrake2006

Guest uoft2005

i'm worried about UWO... they have gay cut off policy for reading comprehension

i thinik last year was like 18... this year.. i hope it's not tooo high

Guest predentalguy

The tentative weekend for interviews is April 22 - 23, 2006. Invitations will most likely be sent a month prior to that weekend. Interview decline letters will also be sent at that time.

Thats for Western.. hope that helps...

As for the 18 reading cutoff for DAT im not even sure they uphold that as long as the cummulative score isnt less then i bleieve 85 cummulatiive.

cheers

Guest shesallDAT

Where is this 18 figure coming from?

I was under the impression that Western doesn't set minimums for individual sections, but rather ranks applicants on their TOTAL DAT score. So, if your reading is low, you are still okay as long as your total is competitive. Am I right?

Guest uoft2005

Sorry to make you nervous ShesallDAT but accoding to Trish(who is the registrar assistant at UWO dent), they set a minium cut off for ONLY reading comprehension in order to weed out people especially when the competition is high.

Last year the cut off mark was 18 according to Trish and she said that, if the competition is similar to last year (i'm guessing most likely) they will set the standard relative to the pool. UWO only sets minimum for reading comprehension (According to trish) which i find peculiar.

ANyhow, this is the fact coming stright from the registerer:(

This was pretty suprising for me too.. I hope my RC mark is good for this year though.:\

Archived