Premed 101 Forums

questions

Guest uofmpredent

Guest uofmpredent

I enjoy viewing this forum to see how people have done on the DAT, are doing in their courses, etc. But, the amount of straightforward and ridiculous questions that are asked amazes me!

If you want to know how the University of (insert school name here) determines who will be interviewed, how much weight is put on the interview, when they need references by, what the average GPA is for people chosen, etc, etc, etc....TALK TO THE UNIVERSITY!!! Call them. E-mail them. Go to their website. Talk to your own school advisors.

I mean even if you get an answer to your question are you going to trust it? This is your future we're talking about, right? What if someone is misinformed and you take their word as gold? You're screwed. So, eventually you have to seek out the answers from the real source....THE UNIVERSITYS!!

Rant over.

Guest johnwoo19

If you think the questions are dumb or a waste of time, then don't bother replying.

You make a valid point but your post is pretty useless. This is a forum where people seek answers to their questions, and it's always great if someone offers help.

Guest wishywish82

yeah i hear ya, some of the questions are pretty weird and people should be more resourceful, but i've gotten some tips on lots of things from these forums.

without them i would never of heard of iq publications and wouldn't have been able to study for the DAT as effectively.

Archived