Premed 101 Forums

Ottawa Furnished Ottawa Short term suitable for summer electives. 2br/1ba Townhouse steps to Civic Hospital/Heart Institute

MedsHousing.com Listing #2348

Ottawa Summer electives suitable.
Resident away for electives willing to rent their place.
The Unit: - You'll have the entire place to yourself, including 2 bedrooms (spare room set up as office with additional futon), eat-in kitchen, bright living room. - Outdoor patio space with furniture and BBQ. - 1 driveway parking space for no additional cost. Garage space for bike. - Laundry is in the basement (accessed via separate entry; shared with 2 neighboring units). - Air conditioning on top floor.
The Hospitals: - Civic Hospital/Heart Institute: 12 minute walk door-to-door to Civic Hospital (the off site parking lot is also 1 block away with shuttles every 5 minutes during daytime hours) - Royal Ottawa Hospital: 20 minute walk - General Hospital/CHEO: 10 minute drive/25 minute bike ride (there is also a free shuttle from the Civic that runs every 30 mins during daytime hours)
The Neighborhood: - Quiet residential area with lots of families. - 5 minute walk to Preston street, tons of great restaurants, bars, cafes, shops. - 5 minute walk to Dow's Lake, Arboretum and great biking/running routes. - 5 minute drive/20 minute walk to grocery stores.
About me: I am an emergency medicine resident here. Will be out of town for electives this summer so looking to rent my unit while away (also open to a trade if anyone from Vancouver happens to be coming to Ottawa). Cheers!
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Furnished
  • Short term
  • $1,800.00 CAD / Month
  • $450.00 CAD / Week