Premed 101 Forums

Are extracurriculars explicitly asked about in the interview?

Before I go on, really sorry if this breaches NDA. If so, just let me know. I'm not asking for any specific questions that come up.

Since McMaster doesn't count ECs anywhere in selection, what about the interviews? I realize that you'd presumably have chances to include your own spiels, but do they outright ask you to discuss your extracurriculars specifically?

Also, since McMaster recently changed their website, all the old links are now dead. Would anyone have a copy of the MMI interviewer manual they used to have?

Thanks!

edit: In retrospect, this was a pretty stupid question. I was just nervous about my ECs, but I very much doubt they would ask something like "Tell us about your extracurriculars", but I also doubt that you won't have a single question that at least lets you comment on them! For future applicants in the same position as me, you should just prepare for any question possible. I said they're unlikely to directly ask about extracurriculars, but they might. Can't hurt to prepare!