• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, katz17 said:

Is there any information on whether anyone has gotten off of the waitlist?

Or any information at all? 

I'm on the waitlist too. I emailed them a few weeks ago and basically got a generic email back saying "waitlist is active until august 28th, 2023" until classes begin. 

I have no idea if there has been any movement... anyone know roughly the stats of when people start seeing waitlist movement from previous cycles?

Super frustrating.

I've asked friends in previous classes and have been told there are often spots that open up once UBC MED announces their acceptances since many candidates apply to both and choose MED.  However, that time has come and gone so who knows at this point. 

• 1 month later...

Birds chirping silence so far.... sent another email to Adcom and no updates. I feel there should at least be some sort of clarity or perhaps notification updates. haven't heard anything back. I do know that UBC Med often sends out acceptances off of the waitlist even until the last day!!! which I believe is around August 20th for them!

So there is hope, as our waitlist is active until August 28th. wish the process wasn't as lucrative and excruciating as it seems, perhaps a waitlist ranking system would help to relief stress. :(

trying to remain hopeful that anyone here's some good news

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...