Premed 101 Forums

UBC Classmates

Guest cmt100

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adversary

I dunno, but I am out of the country from July 30 till Aug 28. Hope they don't wait till then to give me instructions.... :eek

Guest cmt100

Hi Adversary! Cool, I am quite excited (although definitely looking forward to summer first). Tomorrow is my last day at work, as I quit a few weeks ago and I'm heading to Europe for a couple of weeks before a nice, relaxing summer. Where are you going?

Yes, I paid my deposit in February, but I'm not sure when the remainder of the payment is due.

Guest Guyver03

The deposit you paid sould already cover the 1st term's tuition. At the beginning of the year, UBC will ask you to write 2 post-dated cheques for the clinical cost fee, which will be cashed around October and January (or March, I can't remember for the life of me). So as long as you've paid the deposit, you're free for the summer.

Guest Adversary

I am going to Central America for a month. One big tour which ends in Cancun for a week. I'll be darker when I come back!

:hat

Guest cmt100

Not too sure, as I haven't rec'd anything from UBC besides the "we rec'd your deposit" email about 3 months ago. I am hoping that they will mail out the package soon.

Guest Adversary

Well, I talked to the office because I was concern about my month long disappearance and they told me a package is usually sent out around mid-July or late July. It should detail everything we need to know.

Hey Adversary I did central America last year for about 7 weeks. If you need a heads up on the must see places let me know. I could work out a reasonable itnerary for you. Peace!

Guest Justanotherkeener

whoa! that trip looks amazing adversary... I hope you have a great time! I'm definitely going to look into this for next year, thanks for providing a link for everyone:)

Keener

p.s. what was the total cost that you calculated for the trip, incl. everything

Guest madflossin

hahahahah ....... they finally let me in ........ your all gonna have to put up with my ass for the next 4 years

i'll apologize in advance

my deepest condolences also :rollin

Guest dentforsure

CONGRATs! All you have waited...i so knew it!!!!!!!!! So i guess the news that you were next on the list was true...i was soo afraid i gave out the wrong info!!!

cheers!:rollin

Guest apical meristems

Hey mad,

Congratulations! And now you can seriously start flossin like a madman... just don't cut any gums. :)

Cheers,

meri

Guest SugarFreeK

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that I found out that I was accepted to UWO on friday which is my first choice.

I will be dropping my UBC acceptance shortly. All the best to the student who gets my spot and to all those going to UBC next year. It would have been great meeting you all. All the best in your futures.

Sugar Free

Guest DreamCatcher

Dear all,

I am dropping my UBC spot too. All the best for everyone who's waitlisted at UBC! The waiting game truely sucks, but for some of you, the waiting is over.

It was a great pleasure meeting you all. Good luck with the future!

DC

Archived